Docking support

Coordinator
Dec 21, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Add docking support for views.

Dec 31, 2010 at 2:24 PM

I absolutely can't wait for this.  It is the one thing that has been holding me back from using Calcium as the base for my next big project.  Your framework is great and this will just make it better.

Jan 4, 2011 at 3:22 PM
Edited Jan 4, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Any idea when this might be available?

What are your plans for the docking framework?  Are you using Avalon or doing your own?

Thanks again for all the offort you are putting into this.  It is a very valuable project.

Doug

Coordinator
Jan 5, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Hi Doug,

I can't say for sure but it will be after I finish my book in about eight weeks.

Cheers,

Daniel

Feb 17, 2011 at 3:55 PM

How is the book going?  Hope everything is going well.  Very much looking forward to docking support.

Thanks for all the work you do on this.  It is a great contribution to the community.

Doug

Coordinator
Feb 18, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Hi Doug,

I'm still working on the book. Calcium and docking support is on my mind though.

Cheers,

Daniel

Apr 5, 2011 at 5:35 PM

How goes the book?  Hope it is all going well.

Give us an update when you have a chance and I am still very interested in docking support.

Thanks,

Doug

May 9, 2011 at 4:54 AM

Just wanted to check in.  Is there any chance the docking support will be coming along?

I am using Calcium as the base in a project and enjoying it very much.  It is great work.

Doug

Coordinator
May 9, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Sorry to build your hopes up Doug, but the situation hasn't changed for me. The book still occupies all of my time as its now targeting the Mango release of the WP7 SDK. I definitely want to see this in the framework, but I can't give you a timetable.

Daniel

May 9, 2011 at 5:25 PM

Your book comes first and I would expect nothing less.  Good luck on the book and let us know when you will have a chance to put some more time into Calcium.

Thanks,

Doug