Cannot create new project

Dec 6, 2009 at 8:34 AM

I tried to create a new Calcium project from the wizard but failed to do so. It says something about 

The project file could not be loaded. The error occurred while parsing EntityName line 36 position 39

Calcium 1.1 Nov 19 with Visual Studio 2008 SP1

Coordinator
Dec 6, 2009 at 9:15 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Dec 6, 2009 at 9:17 AM

What project name did you use, and was it a VB.NET or C# project?

Sent: Sunday, 6 December 2009 10:35 AM
To: dbvaughan@gmail.com
Subject: Cannot create new project [Calcium:77259]

I tried to create a new Calcium project from the wizard but failed to do so. It says something about

The project file could not be loaded. The error occurred while parsing EntityName line 36 position 39

Calcium 1.1 Nov 19 with Visual Studio 2008 SP1

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Calcium@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Calcium@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 6, 2009 at 12:59 PM

It's C# project

Coordinator
Dec 6, 2009 at 1:47 PM

Thanks. Do you recall the name you used for the project, so I can reproduce it?

Dec 6, 2009 at 1:49 PM

Any name would create this problem.... I wonder whether it has something to do with antivirus software or not....

Dec 14, 2009 at 4:05 AM

have you got any idea how to fix this?

Coordinator
Dec 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM

I've commented at the work item http://calcium.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=25558